Friday, March 5

So Simple, So Speechless

Wow.

WOW. 


WOW. 

Jennifer Aniston's Rochas dress at the 2006 Oscars is just so simple and yet so amazing. I honestly considered re-designing my wedding dress to emulate this style. (Sorry, Mom...but I really sat there and thought about it). I never thought that something so seemingly plain could strike me in such a powerful way! But I LOVE this dress!! I love the loose top, the neckline, the teal trimmed vintage necklace, the train, the fabric....the everything!

Wow...I'm still sitting here trying to figure out an occasion that would give me an excuse to have this made and wear it somewhere....


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am NOT sorry to say: Only 2 wedding dresses per daughter. No transfers. Expiation date April 17th 2010.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete