Tuesday, September 18

Zion's Trip

Well lucky for you being warehouse/home ridden means I can FINALLY post about all the things I've promised since forever ago. Starting with our trip to Zions back in March! This was a psuedo anniversary trip since on our actual BIG two year anniversary I was on doing my dancing thing and couldn't properly celebrate. So get ready for picture overload. Because there's like 43 coming at you. Not that I counted or anything.

So we started off by golfing at this beautiful course right at the edge of Zions- something the hubby loves to do and I've never actually done. It was actually pretty fun...especially when I got to drive the cart. That was the best part really. But don't tell hubby.









Then on our way back to our hotel we passed this bizarre but super duper cool tree draped in shoes. I wish I knew the story behind it, but then I remember hearing about shoes draped on telephone wires having something to do with drugs....so maybe it's better I don't know.



And THEN we stopped at this awesome ghost town. Did you know I like taking photos of random old crap? Well, I do...so this little town was heaven.













And then the next day we hiked around Zions which was way, way cool. I love me some red rock.












And then my pictures got really orange. Not exactly sure why - they looked fine on my computer (a PC) when I edited them, but moving them over to this stinking MAC gave the last few a weird orange hue. Never trust a MAC.









Oh, and then we drove through this tunnel which was significant for some reason and the hubby was really excited about it....but dang, I can't remember why for the life of me, so ask hubby.


And that was it! A perfect, relaxing little weekend getaway that allowed my 1st trimester body to not overdo it. Thanks for an amazing trip love - you will always be my forever.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. looks like a great time guys! I went there last year and did the Subway hike, which was awesome. Hermano Trujillo

    ReplyDelete