Friday, September 21

Pinterest Gems

Oh yes - it is Pinterest time. I'm pretty sure you're just as excited about this as I am. Or maybe I'm just delusional. Either way it's happening. And it's been awhile so I've got some GOOD stuff for you slash me. I may have even gotten a little carried away and categorized them.

The funnies:
{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

{Pinned here}

 The fashions:
{Amazing zigzag ring from Anthropologie}

{What I would look like if I was a secret agent - leather inspiration found here}

{Perfectly layered necklaces from Kei Jewelry etsy shop}

{If only it wasn't sold out....or if I had $1450 to blow. Basically perfect Zac Posen dress}

The food:
{Hot Cocoa cookies....just LOOK at that gooeyness oozing out. OMG. Recipe found here}

{I'm not a fan of cooked fruit...except for apples in which case I'll eat the whole pie. So this Fresh Peach Pie recipe is perfect and I'm already planning on making it next summer.}

The goods....home goods that is:
{Brilliant. No idea where to buy this but still. Pinned here}

{So doing this instead of carving this year. Because in my mind it'll take less time even though deep down in my mind I know it will take more. Pinned here}

{DIY abstract oil art that I may or may not but will probably attempt for our new apt. Add one more thing to the already daunting and impossible to do list crazy lady.}

{TOTALLY having this at our dream house. We'll have 5 dogs so it'll totally make sense to have an awesome doggie door for them. Although only 2 will be allowed inside at one time, which they'll totally understand right? Pinned here}

{A GLITTER WALL!!!! WHHAAATT?!? The first girl I have will undoubtedly have this in her nursery. And there's nothing hubby can do about it. Pinned here}

{Sweet herringbone flooring. This is totally happening in my house one day. Pinned here}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment