Friday, March 14

Friday Faves

1. Favorite Buzzfeed Quiz - What kind of Cookie Are You?

I got Snickerdoodle, which is pretty fitting considering I just posted about making them here! And let's just pretend I didn't waste a ton of time to take a bazillion quizzes to figure this out.....because that would ridiculous. 

2. Also....this from Buzzfeed is super duper awesome -
 If "Friends" Had Used Suggested Hashtags

I may or may not quote from friends on a daily basis. But definitely the former.

3. Favorite Cover of a Song

And at Christmas time I LURVED this rendition of Little Drummer Boy.

4. Favorite Randomly Discovered New Song/Artist

I heard this before his other song, "TheMan" hit the iTunes top ten list and fell in love immediately.

5. Favorite Oscar Look

The hubby and I finally watching the Oscars this Sunday (woot!) and I was amazed by Camila Alves's dress! It complimented Mr. McConaughey's acceptance speech perfectly. And on the note of acceptance speeches, I loved Jared Leto's too. Oh and Robert De Niro's description of writers fit the hubs to a tee. And next year I'm definitely having an Oscar's party. Superbowl smuperbowl.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment