Monday, August 26

Weekly Pinterest Picks

How did two weeks go by?! I mean.......really. Everyday I thought, "Oh, I should blog today...but I'm super busy and it's okay I just blogged a day or so ago." Wrong. Guesstimation was never my strong suit. Neither was anything related to geometry. And don't even get me started on fractions. They're pure evil. But guesstimation always bugged me because I like things to be exact. Why would you estimate and guess when you can know for sure? Stupid. Especially in a subject like math....that I'm pretty sure prides itself on being a exact. Black and white. Zero and.....not....zero.

Anyhoo - I've come across some pretty awesome Pinterest-ness lately and decided to share. Not so much for you, but for me to be able to re-live finding these gems all over again :)

Just another example of why I'm hiring myself a DIYer. Because there are just too many awesome projects out there that I would surely botch and cry about and then remind myself that I'm never doing a DIY project again. Are there any takers? I'll pay you in cookies and cake. And rants about the ridiculousness of math. Sounds like a pretty stellar deal to me.

I would never think to put these flavors together! But holy smokes, my mouth is watering just looking at those suckers!

Totally.

I had this at a wedding dinner last year and was this close to licking the bowl clean.

How cool are these?! 
When the hubs and I build our dream house we're totally putting these in the theatre room.

{Kate & William}
If this doesn't bring a teeny little smile to your face, I don't know what will.

{The Oxford Comma}
My mind is officially blown. And also - my High School English teacher totally lied to me.
Each comment just gets better and better. But I still think Leo's a sweetheart for standing in the rain...especially with how dangerous it is for him, of all people. Bahahahahaha.

I pinned this from via my exceptionally fashionable niece. And if I were going to and awards show anytime soon - this would definitely be my dress. Holy Moly.

LOVE this idea!! I'm not sure if I'll do it in a baby room,or just somewhere in the house. Probably the latter, now that I'm thinking about it.

Speaking of baby rooms....if Holden has a brother next (in like a million years) this is definitely going to be their room. I can't get enough of the undersaturated tones and vintage feel to the posters. Plus the little lockers are just about the cutest things ever.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment