Monday, January 14

Weekly Pinterest Picks & A Brain Dump

Sooo we watched Newsies last night. I had never seen it...I know blasphemy. But it was super cute. Weird to see Batman singing and dancing. And with a New Yoker accent. I wonder what would happen if he combined his batman voice with that accent.

{.............}

Nope. Can't imagine that one. Also, today is the first day of Holden's routine attempt. So far, okay. He went to bed on time last night. Woke up 30 minutes early this morning and then was mr. crabby pants for an hour. Now he's sleeping and hopefully will wake up in a better mood. 'Cuz we don't do crabby around here. I'll make sure he gets the memo. But either way he's so dang cute I forgive him instantly. But I'll make sure he doesn't get that memo so he doesn't get confused and think being crabby is okay.

Now on to Pinterest.

Harbor, Mykonos, Greece
{Mykonos, Greece aka the hubby's & my next vacation destination. Or maybe Peru. Or Holland. But probably Greece. Pinned here}

website for half off nike shoes... $49
{Half price Nikes. And they're Tiffany's blue. So, yeah. That's happening.}

{To go with my Tiffany's Nikes. Not really. But these are also happening.}

MUST REMEMBER THIS!! Mounting your TV so that no cords hang down the wall. Seriously did not know it was that easy!!!
{She says easy, I say not. But given my extreme loathing for cords, I'd say it would be worth it.}

Hahah
{So, so true. Pinned here}

{I have been on a major pear & blue cheese kick lately and when I tried this soup at the super yummy Left Fork Grill (their Raspberry Cream Pie is the best thing ever) I went home and looked up a recipe immediately.}

exactly!!!
{My thoughts exactly. Pinned here.}

{Where oh were do I buy these? Or should I attempt to make them myself? That's almost never a good idea but I'm probably gonna do it anyway because apparently I never learn. Pinned here.}

{I have been in love with these floppy hats since idk..forever? And they're uber popular right now but I cannot for the life of me figure out where to wear one. So...I think I'm just gonna buy one and see what happens. Pinned here.}

{Wisdom. Pinned here.}

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment